We understand that both our clients and our employees work hard to earn their money and accordingly have established the following tipping policies.
- All Tips are appreciated.
- Tips are not expected.
- Quality of work will not vary with or without a tip. It is simply a customer’s opportunity to show some appreciation for the people working on their home.
- Tips are only shared among employees working on that job. Tips are not shared with the management.
- Tips greater than $100 per person per day will be declined.
- We do not have a dollar guideline for tipping but, $100 is considered a nice tip.
At Integrity Garage Floors we really do appreciate it when customers show their gratitude by tipping our employees. It is never expected; it is never required and it is always appreciated.